Scintillation assemblies are used for registration and gamma radiation spectrometry in the photons energy range from 50 keV under the influence of a radioactive source as well as for kitting of measurement devices for ionizing radiation of general purpose. Scintillation assembly consists of a scintillation crystal optically coupled to a photosensitive device (usually photomultiplier tube (PMT), or a silicone photomultiplier (SiPM) or a position sensitive photomultiplier tube PSPMT) and hermetically packed in to aluminum, stainless steel or titanium container. An internal magnetic shield is provided as standard in each assembly.
Scintillation assemblies can be additionally equipped with voltage divider, preamplifier, high voltage generator and other electronic modules at the customer's request.
If the customer has a unique application, we can provide custom-made or special designs to ensure the optimal performance.
Demountable scintillation assembly consists of a scintillation crystal hermetically packed in to aluminum, stainless steel or titanium container with UV transmitting protective glass and demountable photosensitive device. Encapsulated scintillator is mechanically coupled to a photosensitive device with a clamping flange. This demountable configuration allows replacing photosensitive device without any damage to the scintillator.
- Additional information and features:
- Markets and applictaions
- Available dimensions
- Related documents
- production of any dimensions and design
- aluminum, stainless steel or titanium containers
- reflecting material with the highest characteristics
- photosensitive devices (PMT, SiPM or PSPMT) are individually selected and tested for each scintillator
- using mu-metal magnetic shield for protection from external magnetic fields
- integral or plug-in voltage divider, preamplifier, high voltage generator and other electronic modules for optimal operation
- resistance to mechanical, climatic and temperature loads
- perfect scintillation parameters of products
- ruggedized, demountable, low-background, x-ray and well-type versions are available
- products reliability is confirmed by the warranty
HEP and Astrophysics
Rectangular form: up to 500 mm long