X-ray detectors based on NaI(Tl) crystals are applied for low gamma energy and X-ray detection in the range of photon energy from 5 to 60 keV.
Aluminum or beryllium entrance windows are used for standard detectors. Both open window and integral assemblies with photosensitive device are available.
- Additional information and features:
- Markets and applictaions
- Available dimensions
- Related documents
- production of any dimensions and design;
- reflecting material with the highest characteristics
- photosensitive devices (PMT, SiPM or PSPMT) are individually selected and tested for each scintillator
- integral or plug-in voltage divider, preamplifier, high voltage generator and other electronic modules for optimal operation
- resistance to mechanical, climatic and temperature loads
- perfect scintillation parameters of products
- products reliability is confirmed by the warranty