Medical Imaging Detectors
Amcrys is one of the world leaders in production of medical imaging detectors for nuclear medicine. Medical imaging detectors based on NaI(Tl) polycrystals are produced of high-grade crystals, optical and mechanical components and provide perfect image in the energy range from 60 to 360 keV.
Along with small gamma-cameras for inspection of brain, breast, small animals, etc., we produce large medical imaging detectors, intended for the inspection of human body as a whole, with round or rectangular plates of diameter (diagonal) up to 500 mm.
- Additional information and features:
- Markets and applictaions
- Available dimensions
- Related documents
- production of large detectors (~9-10 mm thick) for the whole body diagnostics, as well as small detectors (~6-7 mm thick) for diagnostics of separate body organs with low energy
- protective glass with advanced properties of optical transmission
- reflecting material with the highest characteristics
- white epoxy based reflector or white reflecting plastic housing are available for pixelated arrays
- resistance to mechanical, climatic and temperature loads
- perfect energy resolution and light output allow obtaining qualitative uniform image
- products reliability is confirmed by the warranty
Cylindrical: up to 500 mm in diameter